Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SOURCE IT.
SOURCE IT and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. On your visit or signing up at SOURCE IT, you consciously accept the terms and conditions as set out herein below. In addition, when you use or visit any current or future SOURCE IT service or any business affiliated with SOURCE IT, whether or not included in the SOURCE IT Web site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. Please read the various services provided by SOURCE IT before making any payment in respect of any service.
The Users availing services from SOURCE IT shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions hereof and this agreement shall govern the relationship between you and SOURCE IT and all transactions or services by, with or in connection with SOURCE IT for all purposes, and shall be unconditionally binding between the parties without any reservation. All rights, privileges, obligations and liabilities of you and/or SOURCE IT with respect to any transactions or services by, with or in connection with SOURCE IT for all purposes shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be changed and/or altered by SOURCE IT from time to time at its sole discretion.
SOURCE IT shall act on the basis of the information that may be submitted by you, believing the same to be true and accurate even if the information is provided during the registration by your family, friends, relatives on your behalf under your express consent. SOURCE IT is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by you. The minimum age for registering in SOURCE IT is 18 years for women and 21 years for men and the maximum age limit is 70 years. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and legal capability to enter into this Agreement and that you are neither prohibited nor disabled by any law in force from entering into a contract. You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If at any time SOURCE IT, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, SOURCE IT hereby reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the services of EM without any refund of any monies paid to SOURCE IT.
You hereby expressly solicit and invite SOURCE IT and/or its authorized personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by SOURCE IT and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of SOURCE IT.
2. 2. If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from SOURCE IT, you may by email to email@example.com to indicate the same to SOURCE IT and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and You hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated to You about discontinuing communications from SOURCE IT to SOURCE IT and/or its authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from SOURCE IT.
2. 3. You are representing that you or the phone number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration suitably.
2. 4. Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (“DND Register”)/ National Customer Preference Register (“NCPR”). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services from SOURCE IT, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
2. 5. You also unconditionally agree to indemnify Engineers Matrimony against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
2. 6. When you visit SOURCE IT or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SOURCE IT or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of SOURCE IT and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SOURCE IT or its software suppliers and protected by Indian copyright laws.
www.SOURCE ITexpert.com And other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of SOURCE IT, Other SOURCE IT graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade address of SOURCE IT or its subsidiaries. SOURCE IT ‘s trademarks and trade address may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SOURCE IT, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits SOURCE IT. All other trademarks not owned by SOURCE IT or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SOURCE IT or its subsidiaries.
6. License and Site Access
SOURCE IT grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of SOURCE IT. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SOURCE IT. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SOURCE IT and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing SOURCE IT name or trademarks without the express written consent of SOURCE IT. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by SOURCE IT. You may not use any SOURCE IT logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. By registering your profile through any of our domains [Listed in the Annexure], you explicitly authorize SOURCE IT to automatically copy your profiles from SOURCE IT domain to its Community Bases Matrimonial Sites based on member information relevance like caste, sub caste, religion, age, marital status etc
7. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and SOURCE IT makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you
8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall SOURCE IT, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and SOURCE IT, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between SOURCE IT and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms is deemed to have been entered into at Thane, India and the laws of India will govern to you and any violation of the terms and conditions provided herein. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to Courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Thane. You hereby explicitly agree for thane court’s jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.